Five Star Author Blog

We're a group of authors published by Five Star Publishing (http://www.gale.com/fivestar/). Our genres include everything from Romance, to Mystery, SciFi, Adventure, and Suspense. Welcome to our world - the world of writing.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesdays with Joanne - "Post, anyone?"

Hi guys,

Every time I read our Five Star loop, I see where more of us are going over to the Dark Side, where no one has gone before ... MySpace. The wonderful Mr. Baxley has given my site a mention on the Five Star MySpace page, but I've yet to create my page. I promise I'll "gird my loins" and learn what I need to do.

Do you "Who Still Post On This Blog" feel this blog is worthwhile or do you think we should all use MySpace and/or the FS loop? Code for, is this site a useful tool for us or not?

Just curious, guys.

Joanne Sundell

www.joannesundell.com
www.squidoo.com/historicalromancewriter
Next: The Parlor House Daughter 12/08

2 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2007 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a place for blogging on the Five Star MYSpace page. Dunno if we'd need a password or not. Jon would know. Might make more sense to blog there. Just my $.02.

     
  • At September 19, 2007 10:16 AM, Blogger Joanne Sundell said…

    Thanks, Lonnie. I'll check it out. My site is listed on the page but little else.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home