Five Star Author Blog

We're a group of authors published by Five Star Publishing (http://www.gale.com/fivestar/). Our genres include everything from Romance, to Mystery, SciFi, Adventure, and Suspense. Welcome to our world - the world of writing.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hello from Karen Fenech

I've been hearing a lot about blogging lately. I visited a few blogs and have to say I can see why people are so captivated by them. It's a nice way to communicate, very personal, like having a conversation.

So, here I am now, having a conversation with all of you. I hope someone out there will reply, so I don't end up talking to myself! (grin)

I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. I write books, which you've figured out by now, since you're visiting this particular blog. Specifically, I write contemporary and historical romantic suspense. While my characters are falling in love, they're also facing some sort of life-threatening danger. I'm glad to write that I lead a quiet life with my husband and daughter, and the only danger I experience is through my characters!

I'd love to get to know all of you. Post a reply and tell me about yourselves.

I'm hosting a contest on my website to win a copy of my current release "Unholy Angels" and an "Unholy Angels" mug. I hope you'll visit my site and take a moment or two to enter the contest. The site is in the process of being updated with the new contest information, so ignore the April 30th deadline and send in your entries.

Link to my site: www.karenfenech.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Karen

4 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2006 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great blog and great idea!!!! I love reading and now I have a place to go with ALL authors! I just clicked next blogin ebloger and the Five Star blog apeared. Your book sounds exciting Karen. i went to your website and all the other author ones to. How come theres only you and April Star posting? Is this a new blog? This is really awesome. Have a happy day. Rachel Day

     
  • At May 11, 2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Karen Fenech said…

    Hi Rachel,

    Thanks for your lovely note. I'm thrilled that you visited my site and liked what you read about UNHOLY ANGELS. We're in the process of posting information about my next works to my website. (I have a new book and two short stories that will be released this Fall). The updates will be completed there over the next week. I hope you'll stop by, and visit my site again.

    To answer your question, yes, this is a new blog. Today is its "birth day", and that's thanks to April Star who initiated the "Five Star Author Blog".

    I think we'll soon see posts by other Five Star authors, so do come back and see what's happening with us.

    You have a happy day, too.

    Regards,
    Karen

     
  • At May 15, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Michael W. Sherer said…

    How do we get listed on the left side as "contributor" or "Five Star Author"?

     
  • At May 15, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Karen Fenech said…

    Hi Michael,

    April Star set up the blog with the links and attributes. Send an e-mail to April with your request. If you don't have her e-mail address, contact me off-list at
    karen@karenfenech.com and I'll forward it to you.

    Regards,
    Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home