Five Star Author Blog

We're a group of authors published by Five Star Publishing (http://www.gale.com/fivestar/). Our genres include everything from Romance, to Mystery, SciFi, Adventure, and Suspense. Welcome to our world - the world of writing.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Five Star Book Upcoming - and updates

Just a note - though this seems to be a pretty dead blog, that I have a new Five Star title due in early 2009 - VINTAGE SOUL - Book I of the DeChance Chronicles. This is an urban supernatural dark mystery...sort of. More info on that to follow.

I've been reviewing books, doing updates on my writing, and generally keeping the masses entertained over at my new WordPress site...thought I'd drop in and provide a link. I have three new books due this year, and I'm nominated for The Bram Stoker Award in three categories - it's a good year!

Drop by! Macabre Ink

-DNW

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home