Five Star Author Blog

We're a group of authors published by Five Star Publishing (http://www.gale.com/fivestar/). Our genres include everything from Romance, to Mystery, SciFi, Adventure, and Suspense. Welcome to our world - the world of writing.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My new book cover...


This is the extremely cool cover Five Star came up with for my book, Fifty-Seven Heaven, due out in mid-December. The book features Kitty and Jack Bloodworth and their trophy winning '57 Chevy, Sadie. Imagine their surprise when they enter Sadie in a contest and find Kitty's irritating cousin's body stuffed in the trunk!
If anyone knows of any antique car club newsletters, please let me know. Hubby and I belong to the AACA and the local chapter, but I'd like to get the word out about this book to other antique car folks. I can't wait to hold the book in my hands!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home