Five Star Author Blog

We're a group of authors published by Five Star Publishing (http://www.gale.com/fivestar/). Our genres include everything from Romance, to Mystery, SciFi, Adventure, and Suspense. Welcome to our world - the world of writing.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Where do the Five Star Authors create their awesome books?


Aris's hole in the wall...and this is clean. I took out three coffee cups, two bowls, a paper plate, and several forks and spoons before I took this picture. I need a home office makeover… quick someone call HGTV!

5 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger C.C. Harrison said…

    Aris, Your office looks very cozy and authorly, just like mine. I love my office. Maybe that's because I practically live in it. I'll bet you love yours, too.

     
  • At May 27, 2006 8:35 AM, Blogger I. Michael Koontz said…

    I'm not going to post a picture of my office for two reasons: 1) I never seem to be able to upload pictures of anything onto the internet no matter how I try, and 2) I am one of the few who keeps his office neat and clean so it is utterly lacking in cluttered charm. Yes, I'm that organized neat-freak that most people love to hate.

    Now my wife's work desk--that's another story!

     
  • At May 27, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger David Niall Wilson said…

    We've recently re-arranged things so our computers are between us under a coffee table, where our monitors reside...we sit in matched recliners and write, watch TV, nap (lol).

    David

     
  • At July 18, 2006 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     
  • At July 20, 2006 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home